Need some help? Here are some troubleshooting tips. If you are still experiencing problems with the ASTC Web site, please fill out the technical support form below and we will get back to you. Or if you prefer, feel free to call The ASTC Office at (410) 560-7949. Please direct any other inquiries about ASTC to Request Information.
Apply for Membership/Renew Membership:
- You can apply online or existing members can renew online or download a PDF which they can print out and send into ASTC either by mail or by fax.
- After you've signed up online, you have the option of receiving an electronic receipt which will tell you how much you've paid for your membership (Individual or Student, both are 1-year terms that start July 1st of every year.)
Passwords and Login Into Your Account:
- NEW! You can now click "Remember me" which will keep your login information stored and encrypted (to protect your privacy) in your browser's cookies. You must have cookies enabled to use this feature.
- Only members have access to certain areas. Privileged areas will be restricted until you log in using your username and password.
- Every member is provided a password via E-mail after they applied for membership.
- Once your subscription period has expired, your password will be turned off. Renew your membership and it will automatically reactivate.
- If your subscription period has not expired or you have forgotten your password click "Forgot Password?". Enter your E-mail address and we will forward your account information to you. The E-mail address needs to be the same one you applied with and ASTC will send your password.
- If you want to change your password, log in using your current password and then click "Update Profile". Enter your username, password ane E-mail address (we only ask you to type it in again for security purposes). Click "Change Password" under "Login Information".
Profile/Directory and Membership Information:
- Members can update their Profile/Directory Information at any time after they have logged in.
- You will be required to re-enter your login information (for security purposes).
- Profile updates can be seen in Consultant Locator. Profile updates will influence what shows up in each year's printed directory.
- If you are unable to make updates to your profile use the Technical Support form below. Be sure to select Person Profile under Step 3 and describe what you need changed by selecting other and entering it in the text box under Step 4.
Technical Support Form:
If none of the above tips address your problem, fill out the form below.
* All Fields except "Other" are Required