The Program Planning Committee is excited to announce the theme of our annual conference to be held June 5-7 in Asheville, NC:
Winning Ways: Trial Consulting & Leadership
The focus is on how we can win as trial consultants, how we can help our clients win and how we, individually and together as ASTC, can lead in our industry.
We will be giving you regular updates in the coming weeks to let you know more about the conference.
We look forward to seeing you in Asheville!
to attend the 33rd Annual ASTC Conference in 2014 at the Doubletree Biltmore in Asheville, NC June 5-7
Call for Convention Posters, Papers, and Research Competition Submissions
It is a great opportunity for professors and students conducting research in the legal field to meet professionals in trial consulting. Winners of the student and faculty paper contest receive:
- A cash prize;
- Free ASTC membership for the following year;
- Waived fees for conference attendance;
- An invitation to present at a research symposium at the conference.
Paper and poster submissions are due on April 1st.
Please use these links to access more details for you to share with colleagues:
Now is a great time to join ASTC at a reduced rate! It is an essential organization for anyone interested in the legal profession or involved with
an area of study related to trial consulting. Membership benefits include:
- A subscription to ASTC's state-of-the-art web-based publication,
The Jury Expert
- Access to ASTC's Online Library;
- Access to Members-only Website including, among other things, job posts and internships;
- Access to a listserv allowing interaction with the nation's most experienced trial consultants;
- Reduced fees for the Annual Conference
We look forward to seeing you in June!
Why Join ASTC?
Along with your membership, you are entitled to a range of benefits and services, including access to our library of trial consulting knowledge that supports the work of our members and the profession as a whole.
ASTC membership benefits include: a subscription to The Jury Expert, our online newsletter; a listing in our membership directory; an invitation to our Annual Conference at a reduced rate; and access to our research Online Library, two blogs, the ASTC Website and ASTC Listserv.