This page is designed to help members share information about procedures and policies at various state and federal courthouses. Members are invited to add, update, and modify content. Since this content is unmoderated, and constantly evolving, this information is provided as a starting point only. Please provide factual updates only, not personal commentary, and please be respectful when submitting information. Please confirm that information is current before relying on it in relation to a specific matter.
Click here to add, update and modify content.
Current Court Information:
· State Courts: https://www.ncsc.org/Newsroom/Public-health-emergency.aspx
· Federal Courts: Coronavirus: The Latest Court Closures And Restrictions - Law360
American Bar Association resources
· Covid-19 related webinars: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/departments_offices/abacle/trending-cle/
American Psychological Association resources
· The Small Business Administration has put together a page with resources for solos and other small businesses, including emergency business loans: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources.
Virtual Meeting Platforms
· Zoom (webinars, audio/video conference calls, meetings, even witness prep sessions. They've set up a tutorial here: https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/covid19.html.
- Note – free version typically ends meetings at 40 mins, subscription version does not.
· Google Hangouts Meet videoconference capabilities, with free access during pandemic: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g-suite/helping-businesses-and-schools-stay-connected-in-response-to-coronavirus
· Free version of GoTo Meetings: https://free.gotomeeting.com
· AdobeConnect is offering a free 90-day license to help customers during the Covid-19 pandemic: https://blogs.adobe.com/adobeconnect/2020/03/adobe-connect-extending-support-in-the-wake-of-covid-19.html
Kids at Home
· An activity portal of free daily courses for kids: https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
· Over 7,000 free educational videos for kids (primarily middle school and up): https://hippocampus.org/
· Apps to help kids deal with anxiety: https://parentingchaos.com/anxiety-apps-kids/
· Online Free Craft Tutorials: https://www.facebook.com/events/844302416033323/