Current Court Information:
· State Courts: https://www.ncsc.org/Newsroom/Public-health-emergency.aspx
· 9th Circuit: https://www.law.com/therecorder/2020/03/17/9th-circuit-shuts-down-public-access-to-courthouses/?kw=9th%20Circuit%20Shuts%20Down%20Public%20Access%20to%20Courthouses&utm_source=email&utm_medium=enl&utm_campaign=newsroomupdate&utm_content=20200317&utm_term=ca
American Bar Association resources
· Covid-19 related webinars: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/departments_offices/abacle/trending-cle/
American Psychological Association resources
· The Small Business Administration has put together a page with resources for solos and other small businesses, including emergency business loans: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources.
Virtual Meeting Platforms
· Zoom (webinars, audio/video conference calls, meetings, even witness prep sessions. They've set up a tutorial here: https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/covid19.html.
o Note – free version typically ends meetings at 40 mins, subscription version does not.
· Google Hangouts Meet videoconference capabilities, with free access during pandemic: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g-suite/helping-businesses-and-schools-stay-connected-in-response-to-coronavirus
· Free version of GoTo Meetings: https://free.gotomeeting.com
· AdobeConnect is offering a free 90-day license to help customers during the Covid-19 pandemic: https://blogs.adobe.com/adobeconnect/2020/03/adobe-connect-extending-support-in-the-wake-of-covid-19.html
Kids at Home
· An activity portal of free daily courses for kids: https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
· Over 7,000 free educational videos for kids (primarily middle school and up): https://hippocampus.org/
· Apps to help kids deal with anxiety: https://parentingchaos.com/anxiety-apps-kids/
· Online Free Craft Tutorials: https://www.facebook.com/events/844302416033323/